Selby's Digital Reproduction Department
All of the Selby's 4 locations offer Digital Reproduction services. Using the state of art color plotters along with digital wide format xerographic printers and the latest in color scanners we can get the job done for you.
Printing and Copy Services
Sign Printing/Banner StandsSelby's can provide your business with many different indoor and outdoor sign options.
Lifetime warranty on stand and 1 year warranty on banner.
Graphics turnaround 2-3 business days after proofs are approved. Please call for production schedule if you need it sooner. Turn around times based on orders with up to 6 banners. For more quantities please call us to get estimated turnaround time.
For rush orders please select appropriate banner size when placing order. Rush fees only apply to banner production and not stand price.
Banner PrintingSelby's provides printed banners that will withstand the harsh elements of nature. Rain or shine you can be sure your image quality will remain consistent and your business will be represented with pride.
Poster PrintingAdvertise your event with posters of any shape and size. We have a wide variety of medias to print your posters on.
GIS Map Printing
MAP PRINTING - Topo Maps, GIS Maps, Aerial Photography .
High resolution aerial photography, Survey maps, topographic maps and GIS images. Chose premium quality inkjet print. Waterproof media is available for both types.
1. Color production is required to have approval with each order. Allowing time for this procedure will allow us to supply you with the best output possible. You may also choose to forfeit the proof.
2. Normal turn around time for most color & finishing jobs is 24-48 hours. However, we will always do our best to accommodate your needs. If your job requires being "rushed" or working after hours, a rush charge or overtime rate may be applied. These charges will be based on time frame and size of the job.
3. Listed below are a few key items we need in order to determine a quote, turn around time, and/or media and finishing your job:
- What file type are we receiving or is it a hard copy?
- How many and what size?
- What will the piece be used for? What conditions will it be used in?
- General specs (ex. paper/media, laminatation, finish, mounting type)
- Special Instructions or needs (ex. Grommets, velcro, do you need a proof)
4. By law, we are not permitted to reproduce any image that has a copyright or an artist signature without written permission.
5. We offer two types of scanning
- Large format: This is not a flat bed scanner. This scanner feeds the image through a set of feeders to generate a scanned image. We are able to scan 44 Inches full bleed images.
- Small format: This is a flat bed scanner. We are able to scan up to 8.5 X 11.
6. Listed below are the supplies we stock, which can be helpful when sending in a color printing or finishing service. (NOTE: We can place orders for special media or boards when needed. This requires a 3-5 day shipping time. It is always best to contact our color department at Selby's prior to ordering to verify availablity of supplies.)
Large Format Color Printing:
- 36# Color Bond 36" to 60"
- Photo Semi-Glosses 24" to 60"
- Vinyl Banner 36" to 50"
- Tyvek Banner 36" to 50"
- Adhesive Back Vinyl 36" to 54"
- Gloss 3ml 38" to 60"
- Lustre 38" to 60"
- Pressure Sensitive Lustre 38" to 60"
- Pressure Sensitive Gloss 38" to 60"
- Foamcore 3/16" White & Black
- Gator 3/16" White & Black
7. File types:
- What program are you using and what
format we need...
- Vector Programs ( Freehand,
- Save a PDF or EPS file ( All fonts must be converted to outline or curves when sending and EPS file)
- Raster Program (Photoshop or any
photo-rendering base program)
- Save as a TIF file (The Best) or PDF File ( Not the best image)
- Vector Programs ( Freehand, Illustrator, Corel)